What is this blog about?
I'm starting this blog to document my journey into SharePoint o365 online. I'm not even sure what the proper name is. SharePoint online? SharePoint o365? I'll just be calling it SharePoint o365 or SPo365/spo365.
I'll try to write about differences I see between spo365 and on-premise if I happen to notice a difference.
I intend to take my career into more of a freelance spo365 guy. I think Microsoft is really pushing the cloud in a big way... and successfully. More and more companies will subscribe to Office 365 and discover they've got access to SharePoint and need someone to show them how to use it.
I've already used spo365 on a limited basis and am working on it currently, so I'm not exactly clueless. My goal is to post at least once a month. I'll try to post whenever I discover something useful.
No comments:
Post a Comment